Manage your risk in the highly responsive metals markets with Precious Metals, including gold, silver, copper, and more.
Get Started with Metals Futures
As you look to add liquid and actively-traded contracts to your portfolio, COMEX Gold futures lead the charge for benchmark, efficient risk management opportunities in today's global gold markets. Understanding COMEX Gold futures can help you to more accurately manage your risk and benefits from these liquid markets.
Gold Futures (100 Oz) Gold futures are based on the precious metal, gold, and are listed as a contract on one of the most widely traded commodity products, offering traders diversifying opportunities in their portfolio.
- Why would you want to trade Gold Futures?
1. Gold is the most watched and diverse commodity in the world.
2. Plays a role of a "fiat currency" during times of economic stress.
3. Allows traders to take a position to hedge or profit in a way other commodities cannot.
- How do you trade Gold Futures?
Precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium are used to manage risk or to serve as a safe haven for capital during times of financial uncertainty. There are hedging opportunities and ways to manage risk around supply and demand for both industrial and commercial uses.